Safety Measures When Operating The Glove Box
Vacuum glove box is greatly applied in industries with substantial demands for gas purification. While the present-day glove box structure is much more acceptable and effortless to operate. On the other hand, the construction inside of the glove box is difficult, there are lots of crucial elements, and the procedure is somewhat incorrect, which may perhaps cause decline to your experimental results. This posting introduces you how to appropriately use the vacuum glove box, and the safeguards when novices function the glove box.
1. Perform in advance of procedure:
1. Examine if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen should really be changed in time. The output tension of nitrogen is set to .4mpa.
two. Verify no matter whether the vacuum pump is turned on usually.
3. Examine no matter if the circulation in the glove box is open up. (Purification column-I or purification column-II should really open one of them)
4. Check out the upper limit tension in the placing ought to be +1, the reduce restrict tension is
5. Examine regardless of whether oxygen and dew point are normal (oxygen is below .1ppm, dew issue is previously mentioned -40)
6. The vacuum pump of the around-bin must be in the ordinarily open up state
two. Operation notes:
1. The vacuum pump ought to be held on for the duration of process procedure.
two. When the oxygen focus in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the gear servicing staff really should be notified to work the system, usually the water and oxygen purification process will be weakened.
three. In advance of starting off the cycle, examine whether the cupboard is in condition or regenerating. As the above pointed out functions are in progress, it is certainly forbidden to cycle.
4 .Two purification columns are unable to be regenerated at the similar time.
A. Ahead of regeneration, make sure that the glove box has been cleaned with inert gasoline (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.